1. When I allow my work to be purchased, that is optional and doesn't usually get you anything extra. It is so you have a chance to support me. If there is anything else you get from it (like transparant versions, previous or alternate versions or PSD files) the description will say so.
2. I usually post everything I make, bad and good but may later end up removing something. If I remove something you wish to see back I'd be happy to put it in my sta.sh and give you a link to it.
3. I don't always remember or am able to find the source/creator for my linearts so if you can help me out there, it will be great. I want to ensure that the linearts I use are approved by their creator and in case they're not I want to remove the work as soon as possible if necessary.
4. I want you to let me know what you think of my work, I make it because I enjoy it, but if you enjoy it that will motivate me to do better and more. Share your thoughts, even the less nice ones!
5. I'm always looking for work, if you have any lineart, sketch, manga or coming that needs a splash of colour, hit me up and commission me!
6. I'm grateful for every fav, comment and watch I get so make sure to keep 'em coming!